HILL-CITY UNIVERSITY BENIN
THE PRESIDENT SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
WIDOWS/ORPHANS 100% TUITION FREE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TO FIFTY (50) NIGERIANS PER SEMESTER
INFORMATION AND RULES
Following the earnest Vision and Mission of the President Dr. (Engr.) Gabriel Rorlins to remove FIFTY (50) Less Privilege NIGERIANS form the Dust to the Dunghills (From the Street to the Throne) through quality FREE-TUITION FEES EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS the university authority is Hereby Announcing to the General Public that the SCHOLARSHIP FORM for 2022/2023 SESSION is currently out and in progress.
(A). QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS.
- If widow’s son/daughter, come with proofs
- Other challenges, come with proofs
- WAEC/WASSCE/GCE + HIGH SCHOOL GRADES RESULT
- Two (2) Passport Photographs with white background
- Proof that you are a Liberian
- Minimum 70% Score in the University Entrance Exam (Successful Candidates in the Entrance Exam shall be publish for automatic award of the scholarship)
- Applicant(s) must apply directly to the university through the admission office to the President’s desk for approval (No agent is allowed nor will be paid for referring anyone for this package) and the scholarship can only be approved by the President.
- Payment of Admission Processing Fee of N30,000
(B). THE SHOLARSHIP AWARD BENEFITS
The scholarship shall last throughout the duration of your program of interest
The scholarship shall cover your TUITION FEE ONLY throughout the duration
- The Scholarship covers your Tuition Fees for Duration of studies but you will only pay a ONE-OFF SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FEE of N200,000 FOR SCIENCE, HEALTH SCIENCE COURSES AND LAW AND N150,000 FOR ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT COURSES as soon as you receive your admission letter (100% Payment).
- The Scholarship does not cover Hostel Fees
- The Scholarship does not cover Transportation either privately or using the school Bus
- The Scholarship does not cover Clinical Training
- The scholarship does not cover Students Learning materials such as Books, Practical Uniforms, etc
©. THE SCHOLARSHIP MEASURES
- Beneficiary must be academic oriented and dedicated to his/her studies
- Beneficiary score Grades sheet must not be less than 3.25 point (Second Class Lower Credit)
- Beneficiary must not indulge in any criminal or any behavior contradictory to the peace and order within and outside the university campus.
- And Other acts that contradict the law and peace of Benin and Nigeria.
(D). TERMINATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship shall be withdrawn automatically without prior notice if any and not limited to the above © is violated.
(E). APPLICATION STEPS/STAGES
To apply and secure the scholarship, the procedures below must be strictly adhered to:
- Collection of this information sheet for free
- Collection and filling the scholarship Request Form– See the Scholarship Form for all Accredited Degree Programs
- Proves and attach copies of the proves to the completed Scholarship request form of the qualifications as in (a) above
- Pay your ADMISSION PROCESSING FEE of N30,000 to the university ACCESS BANK NIGERIA, ACCOUNT NAME: HILL-CITY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0809712779 and bring the Bank Teller to the Account Office for Receipt
- Take the receipt completed form to admission office to sit the admission office for submission
- Your Completed Admission Form will proceed to the President Office for approval which shall take Five Working days
- Your result will be ready within two working days after approval by the President and you will be communicated, with the offer of Admission letter alongside the scholarship Certificate and Acceptance form
- Then you complete the scholarship acceptance form and send back to the school to enable you prepare for resumption
- Successful Applicant will then proceed to Registration Stage and Payment of ONE-OFF SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FEES to resume lectures and other academic activities. ONE-OFF SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FEE (N200,000 FOR SCIENCE, HEALTH SCIENCE COURSES AND LAW) AND (N150,000 FOR ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND MAGAMENT COURSES) is paid only into the University ACCESS BANK NAIRA ACCOUNT as no cash payment is accepted.
ACCESS BANK NIGERIA, ACCOUNT NAME: HILL-CITY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0809712779 and collection of your Package and Registration Forms. (Each student is to provide 4-files – see Account office for the colors and type of files)
APPROVED BY: Dr. Gabriel Rorlins, President – HCUB